This #LekkerSpa experience courtesy of #Lekkerplaces is set in the open air with breath-taking views all around – definitely one of a kind, even topping Table Mountain who certainly didn’t offer this last time I checked! This fabu-licious prize includes:
- Two cable way tickets to the mountain top with the compliments of Harties cableway.
- Neck & Shoulder Massage (20 min) for two
- A Cocktail for two
HOW DO I ENTER?
Visit the Lekkerplaces Facebook page and comment #lekkercompetition under the post. | Share with/tag at least one friend. | The winner will be announced on the Lekkerplaces Facebook page on Monday 31 October. | (For Competition terms and conditions see www.aboutspas.co.za/ competition. Make sure to like the Facebook page for similar Spa competitions!)
Derick and his team are on the mountain every weekend (Saturdays and Sundays), as well as public holidays from 10h00 to 17h00. They have two massages tables and two therapists offering four types of massages.
- Foot Massage (15 min) – R80
- Hand & Arm Massage (15 min) – R80
- Scalp Massage (15 min) – R80
- Neck & Shoulder Massage (20 min) – R150
Pre-bookings are not essential unless you prefer to do so for a special occasion. Otherwise they are quite happy to assist on a walk-in basis. Contact them on 076 724 8952 or make a booking through the cableway booking office. The massages are for all ages, even kids love the experience.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entries are open from 5 October to 30 October 2016, 18h00
- The winner will be chosen randomly and will be announced on Lekkerplaces, AboutSpas and DVR Event Management Facebook pages.
- The competition organiser will liaise with the winner on Facebook.
- The winner will receive a prize letter by email and is responsible to make his/her own booking with the Spa
- The Prize letter number must be quoted at the time of the booking and the prize letter must be handed in on arrival at venue
- The prize is not transferable.
- This is a self-drive prize and the winner is responsible for his or her own transport to The Hartbeespoort Cable Way.
For more #lekkerplaces in and around Muldersdrift, Harties and Magalies, like the Facebook page for super ideas, or visit the webpage www.lekkerplaces.co.za
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL HARTIES CABLE WAY?
Contact GM Iain Gunn on email@example.com or visit www.hartiescableway.co.za